SEL curriculum for the Responsible Decision-making competency which includes identifying problems, analyzing situations, solving problems, evaluating, reflecting, and ethical responsibility. Includes a Google Slides digital version.
►Activity description including instructions/walk-through of activity, objectives, materials, guiding questions, SEL competencies, and ASCA standards.
►Intro to Caleb the Responsible Decision-making Superhero.
►Description of what each topic means and what it does not mean (Identifying problems is...and is not)
►2 activities per topic, 12 activities in total.
- ⭐Identifying Problems: Problem Search, Problem or Not a problem?
- ⭐Analyzing Situations: Types of Problem Solving, Problem Solving Road Blocks.
- ⭐Solving Problems: SODAS (Conflict Resolution Method), Traveling from Problem to Solution (using I messages).
- ⭐Evaluating: Evaluate the outcome, Grade the Superhero.
- ⭐Reflecting: Mirror Reflecting, Super Mindfulness.
- ⭐Ethical Responsibility: Superheros with Character, What Responsibility means to me.
►Black and white version included.
▶️Where can I find the google slides link?
Google slides link and instructions are on the 3rd to the last page of the PDFs.
▶️What formats are included?
-Pdf version to print out. (color and black & white versions)
-Google Slides version.
▶️What mode should I use this in google slides?
This product is meant to be used in "edit" mode (not "presentation" mode). Edit mode is the only mode that allows drag & drop and writing in text boxes.
This is a downloadable, printable (PDF) workbook. You will not receive anything in the mail.
Copyright 2020 © Heart and Mind Teaching.
If you have questions please contact me: [email protected]