SEL curriculum for the Self-awareness competency which includes identifying emotions, self-perception, recognizing strengths, self-confidence, and self-efficacy. Includes a Google Slides digital version.
►Activity description including instructions/walk-through of activity, objectives, materials, guiding questions, SEL competencies, and ASCA standards.
►Intro to Rachel the Self-awareness Superhero.
►Description of what each topic means and what it does not mean (Self-efficacy is…and is not)
►2 activities per topic, 10 activities in total.
- ⭐Identifying emotions: Super Emotions, Control your Emotions.
- ⭐Accurate Self-perception: Who I am behind the mask, Hidden Superpowers.
- ⭐Recognizing Strengths: Superpower Strengths, Super Improvements.
- ⭐Self-confidence: I’m a Superhero, Building Confidence.
- ⭐Self-efficacy: Cape of Capability, Overcoming Adversity.
►Black and white version included.
▶️Where can I find the google slides link?
Google slides link and instructions are on the 3rd to the last page of the PDFs.
▶️What formats are included?
-Pdf version to print out. (color and black & white versions)
-Google Slides version.
▶️What mode should I use this in google slides?
This product is meant to be used in “edit” mode (not “presentation” mode). Edit mode is the only mode that allows drag & drop and writing in text boxes.
This is a downloadable, printable (PDF) workbook. You will not receive anything in the mail.
Copyright 2020 © Heart and Mind Teaching.
If you have questions please contact me: HeartandMindTeaching@gmail.com