Self-esteem activity where students identify traits that make them unique. Social-emotional learning activity and also creates a beautiful bulletin board or classroom display, great for small group counseling or class lessons. Includes a digital version for use with Google Slides for digital learning.
This activity takes about 30 minutes to complete with a small or large group. The goal is for students to discover what makes them unique and special.
- Activity description including instructions/walkthrough of activity, objectives, materials, tips/tricks, ASCA standards, and SEL competencies.
- 2 pages on student likes.
- 2 pages focusing on unique qualities.
- 1 page on similarities/differences from others in the group.
- 2 pages of a bulletin board/classroom display of large Zebra and shooting star.
- Black and White version included.
- Google Classroom Version (5 slides)
❗ This Resource is identical to: Unique Unicorn ❗
▶️Where can I find the google classroom link?
Google slides link and instructions are on page 17.
▶️What formats are included?
- Pdf version to print out.
- Google Slides version.
▶️What mode should I use this in google slides?
This product is meant to be used in edit mode (not presentation mode). Edit mode is the only mode that allows drag & drop and writing in text boxes.