Build up student's self-confidence and increase kind words in the classroom using this fun and easy activity. Great for small group counseling, class lessons, and bulletin boards. Includes a digital version for use with Google Slides and Google Classroom for digital learning.
This activity takes about 30 minutes to complete with a small or large group. The goal is for students to practice giving and receiving compliments.
- Activity description including instructions/walkthrough of activity, objectives, materials, ASCA standards, and SEL competencies.
- 3 pages of food cards with compliments on them (45 total compliments).
- 5 different colored plates.
- Black and white version.
- Google Slide Version: 4 slides total.
▶️Where can I find the google classroom link?
Google slides link and instructions are on page 16.
▶️What formats are included?
- Pdf version to print out.
- Google Slides version.
▶️What mode should I use this in google slides?
This product is meant to be used in edit mode (not presentation mode). Edit mode is the only mode that allows drag & drop and writing in text boxes.