Teach students about self-control and interrupting with the story My Mouth is a Volcano by Julia Cook. Students learn how to prevent interrupting and ways to have better impulse control. Includes a digital learning version for Google Slides.
⚠️ This lesson is meant to be used with the book My Mouth is a Volcano by Julia Cook. The story/book is not included in this purchase.
⭐INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
- Lesson Plan: instructions/walk-through of activity, objectives, materials, guiding questions, SEL competencies, and ASCA standards.
- 10 activities: Story Map, Story Questions, Writing Craftivity, Think & Discuss, Cut and paste, Character perspective, Social-emotional learning, Draw & write, Creative activity and posters.
- Black and white version included.
- Google Slides™ interactive lesson with fillable text boxes and drag-and-drop sorting activities. (Must be used in edit mode).
❤️This resource was posted with permission from the author, Julia Cook, and National Center for Youth Issues Publishing Company.
⭐FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
▶️Where can I find the google classroom link?
Google slides link and instructions are on the 2nd page of the PDF.
▶️What formats are included?
- Pdf version to print out. (color and black & white versions)
- Google Slides version.
▶️What mode should I use this in google slides?
This product is meant to be used in edit mode (not presentation mode). Edit mode is the only mode that allows drag & drop and writing in text boxes.
⭐More Book Companion Lessons⭐
✨Check out the Character Education Series✨
⚠️Best deal➞Character Education BUNDLE Vol. 1