Character Education in the Classroom activities for 10 traits: Empathy, Responsibility, Respect, Citizenship, Good Choices, Trustworthy, Friendship, Teamwork, Generosity, and Growth Mindset. Includes a digital learning version for Google Slides and bulletin board posters. Whether you are teaching online or in person, these are the perfect character education activities for you.
✨BUNDLE INCLUDES 10 CHARACTER TRAITS:
Empathy, Responsibility, Respect, Citizenship, Good Choices, Trustworthy, Friendship, Teamwork, Generosity, and Growth Mindset.
⭐Includes: (for each Character Trait)
- PDF version (color & black and white)
- PowerPoint presentation version (perfect for morning meetings)
- Google slides version
⭐Forms & Supplements (for each Character Trait)
- Parent Letter
- Writing Prompts
- Recommended Read Alouds
- Morning Announcement Scripts
- Reward Tags
- Pre and Post Survey
⭐Activities (Nine per Character Trait)
- Ways to show the Character Trait: Ways to show the character trait at school, home, and in your community with a sorting activity. (cut and paste)
- People who show Character: Students will learn how to show the character trait as a student, leader, in a career, and digitally.
- Character or not?: Sorting activity determining if actions showed the character trait or not.
- Cause and Effect: Students will determine the effect that a given decision will have.
- Road to Character: Students will choose the best solution to a problem.
- A World with Character: (multiple activities included) Students learn how the world is impacted by the character trait.
- Self-reflection: Students will reflect on how they will show the character trait in their life.
- Think & Discuss Task Cards: 40 cards with questions about the character trait.
- What would you do? Situation Cards: 40 cards with given situations and asking students to decide how to show the character trait.
⭐Bulletin Board/Decor Elements (for each Character Trait)
- Posters- 4 versions with the definition.
- Quote Poster
- People who show Character Posters (Student, Careers, Leaders, Digital)
- Character Trait looks/feels/sounds like
- Character Trait Pledge
- Bulletin Board Letters
✨BONUS PRODUCT: Binder Covers, Binder Siding, and a Positive Note home for parents.
▶️Where can I find the google classroom link?
Google slides link and instructions are on the 3rd to last page of EACH PDF.
▶️What formats are included?
- Pdf version to print out. (color and black & white versions)
- Powerpoint presentation.
- Google Slides version.
▶️What mode should I use this in google slides?
This product is meant to be used in edit mode (not presentation mode). Edit mode is the only mode that allows drag & drop and writing in text boxes.
✨More from the Character Education Series✨
☀️Character Education BOOM Cards™☀️