Students will practice controlling their angry feelings in different scenarios. Students answer questions and try to keep their anger thermometer low by using coping skills. Includes a digital learning version for Google Slides for Distance Learning.
This activity takes about 30 minutes to complete with a small or large group. The goal is for students to practice using coping and calming strategies to stay calm and prevent anger.
- Activity description including instructions/walk-through of activity, objectives, materials, and ASCA standards.
- 7 pages of Question scenarios and answers/game cards
- 1 page Anger Thermometer
- 1 page about the Anger thermometer (Hot=angry, Cool=Calm)
- Black and white version included.
▶️Where can I find the google classroom link?
Google slides link and instructions are on the 3rd to last page of the PDF.
▶️What formats are included?
- Pdf version to print out. (color and black & white versions)
- Google Slides version.
▶️What mode should I use this in google slides?
This product is meant to be used in edit mode (not presentation mode). Edit mode is the only mode that allows drag & drop and writing in text boxes.
❗❗THIS resource and 8 others are included at a discounted rate in this Curriculum: