Students will work on social skills together by putting puzzle pieces together which teach ways to make friends. Great friendship activity for students who are struggling to make and keep friendships. Includes a digital version for use with Google Slides and Google Classroom for digital learning.
This activity takes about 30 minutes to complete with a small or large group. The goal is for students to identify ways to make friends.
- Activity description including instructions/walk through of activity, objectives, materials, guiding questions, SEL competencies, and ASCA standards.
- Poster teaching ways to make friends.
- 5 puzzle pieces.
- 1 blank puzzle piece to make your own.
- Black and white version included.
- Includes Google Classroom version, the link to access this resource on Google Drive and instructions for use is on page 12.
***This activity is also available as part of my Social Skills Small Group Counseling Curriculum ***