Students will learn calm down strategies to use when angry, and create their anger shield with the coping strategies they would use. Great for students who are struggling with anger triggers and for creating a virtual calm down corner. Includes a digital version for use with Google Slides and Google Classroom for digital learning.
This activity takes about 30 minutes to complete with a small or large group. Students will get a blank shield and cut/glue the calming strategies they would use onto their shield.
- Activity description including instructions/walk through of activity, objectives, materials, and ASCA standards.
- 2 pages of calm down strategies (with explanations)
- 1 page of an anger shield example
- 1 page of an anger shield blank
- 2 pages of calm down strategies (to cut out for the shield)
- Black and white version included.
►UPDATED: Now includes Google Classroom version, the link to access this resource on Google Drive and instructions for use is on page 16.
THIS resource and 8 others are included at a discounted bulk rate in the Curriculum below↴
Other Recommended Resources: